US Video of Iranians Removing Explosives From Attacked Tanker Doesn’t Prove Anything

Also it was likely neither a torpedo nor a mine but a demo charge, says US intel veteran of 36 years

Maybe they did it, maybe they didn’t, but the simple fact they were filmed removing an unexploded device from the ship — apparently hours after the crew had been evacuated and the fire extinguished — does not prove anything, according to Malcolm Nance, a US intelligence veteran and ex-Navy officer, ocassional pro-establishment MSNBC pundit and author of The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West:

Nance served on USS Wainwright during the 1988 naval battles with Iran and is not known as a friend of Iran.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
3 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

CHUCKMAN
3 months ago

The American military has released a video of men in a very small ship next to one of the stricken tankers. Supposedly, they are removing an unexploded magnetic-type mine from the hull of the tanker. But the video is of is such poor quality, it tells us almost nothing.

The height at which the blurry “unexploded mine” is located, where a man is vaguely seen reaching, is far above water level and seems ridiculous. And we have a good deal of confusion in various press claims over whether the ship actually was hit by a torpedo or mined or perhaps hit by a missile.

Is it even possible that any American military would photograph an event of that nature instead of immediately responding with gunfire?

A mini-ship of the nature used by the men in the video might well have been built in the past by America or Israel as a prop for future efforts. They have been ferociously occupied with Iran for quite a period of time.

And we’ve absolutely no more reason to believe the blurry figures are Iranians than that they are US Marines of IDF.

It just makes no sense. Or about as much sense as America’s opening shot over the bow for events in Venezuela, its ridiculous antics in trying to deliver unwanted food aid from trucks stopped on a bridge, aid that was shortly later set fire to, not by Maduro’s people as the United States publicly claimed, but by the same American-supported opposition members who were trying to force its delivery. It all showed up clearly on video.

STILL LATTER INFORMATION:

Yutaka Katada, president of Kokuka Sangyo, told reporters on Friday that sailors on board the ill-fated oil tanker observed “flying objects” just before the incident in which the ship caught fire and was badly damaged. The giant vessel was hit twice.

He suggested that those flying objects could have been bullets, and called reports of striking a mine “false.”

Further, Iran’s Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) reported that Iranian search and rescue teams picked up 44 sailors – 21 from the Kokuka Courageous and 23 from the Front Altair – following the incidents and took them to the nearby port of Jask.

So, Iran rescued the crews.

John C Carleton
John C Carleton
3 months ago

Mossad/CIA did it.
Iran does not want war.
Israhell wants US children to die in a war for the Khazarian Mafia.comment image?fit=500%2C600

thomas malthaus
thomas malthaus
3 months ago

Is this part of a false flag sequence to initiate a war or to sustain higher oil prices?

Anti-Empire