Tucker Carlson Asks All the Right Questions on the Covid-19 Doomsday Cult in Excellent Segment
He's not half bad when he's not doing the Trumpian China-bashing a 5-year old would be embarassed of
- WHO official: May have to enter people’s homes and remove individual family members.
- LA mayor: “Snitches get rewards” (and his face erupts into a giddy smile across his entire face at 1:55 when he gets to share the news there may be a second and third round of lockdowns which extend them into the winter).
- Makes the extremely important point that we have still not had a test of a representative sample of the population and therefore do not know what percentage of the population has been infected, or for that matter what the true infection death rate is. “We don’t even have a ballpark figure yet but the number could be enormous” — exactly right. “The good news is it seems far less lethal overall.”
- “So given all this what is a wise response to this pandemic?…We have a pretty good idea that targeted quarantines work, they were used for centuries around the world. But that’s not what we did, instead the United States and many other countries instituted mass quarantines in which governments shut down entire nations for long periods, that’s never happened before.”
- “We’ve decided that offices are somehow more dangerous than supermarkets — far more dangerous.
- “A year from now, and we should think about this, how will all of us feel about the decisions we’ve made in the face of this pandemic. Is there a single person who sincerely expects that coronavirus itself will hurt more people in the end than the damage we’re causing in our response to it — probably not.”