Podcast: Running Out of Money
The US deficit is nearly $1 trillion in 2019
On FPF #405, I discuss the country’s nearly $1 trillion dollar deficit in 2019.
The US war state continues to spend massive amounts of money as the country drowns in debt.
I explain that the money on the military is waster and is harming the living standards of Americans.
I also look at the role of the FED in hiding the true cost of the war state.
Out of Money
- The federal deficit for this year is $984 billion. [Link]
- The State Department approved $68 billion in weapon sales in 2019. [Link]
- The UN warns of a huge budget shortfall that may mean employees not getting paid in the coming months. The budget shortage has already delayed some meetings and limited travel. [Link]
- A Customs agent refused to allow a Defense One writer to enter the US until he said he wrote propaganda. [Link]
- A key figure in Trump’s maximum pressures policy – Sigal Mandelker – is leaving the administration. [Link]
- The FBI detained a Russian lawmaker for an hour after she arrived in the US. [Link]
- Attorney General Barr has been traveling to other countries in the investigation into the origins of Russiagate. [Link]
- Trump told former UK Prime Minister Thersa May that he had doubts if Russia was behind the poisoning of the Skripals. [Link]
- A US F-16 crashed in Germany. [Link]
- The US and Grease sign a new defense pact. The US will build a naval and airbase in northeast Greece. [Link]
- Japan rescued 60 North Korean fishermen after the North Korean fishing ship collided with a Japanese patrol ship. [Link]
- The UN reports the US airstrikes on Afghan drug targets are unlawful. The UN is investigating a strike that caused at least 39 casualties. [Link]
- At least 110 people have been killed during protests in Iraq. Violent protests started last Tuesday. This Tuesday’s night protests had no new reports of deaths. [Link]
- Mike Pompeo claims the Iranian oil tanker – that was seized by the UK and then released – sold its oil to Syria. [Link]
- Syrian Kurds signal they are willing to talk with Assad and Russia about the likely Turkish invasion of northeast Syria. [Link]
- A Turkish official says Turkish forces with allied Syrian rebels will start to move into northeast Syria. [Link]
- The Syrian government says it will oppose Turkish aggression into Syria and signaled a willingness to talk with the Kurds. [Link]
- Daniel Davis
The US has not had any circulated money since 1964.
I remember when the crooks in DC adulterated the money and turned it in to fiat currency
We kids thought them “sandwich” coins, copper and nickel replacing the silver was cool.
The old folks cursed under their breath cause the knew what it meant.
Sometime in the early 1960s, when the coins were silver, and paper currency was money because one could take a ioo dollar bill to the bank, get 100 silver dollars, my dad bought me a hand burger like it isn hard to find now, real meat without GMOs and growth hormones, and a Mission orange soda in a bottle for 30 cents.
The bRed Child dragon Usury scam, the Not Federal, No reserves and Not a bank, is dying, on its last legs.
That gore paper will sone be useful for starting fires and bathroom duty.