Komsomolskaya Pravda: “The Ukrainian Army Is Amazing”
"Very strong...truly the army of the 21st century"
Source: Excerpt from Komsomolskaya Pravda
Machine translated from Russian.
The Ukrainian army turned out to be much stronger than it was assumed, looking from Russia, and much stronger than it was seen by Western analysts. In 2014, 87% of the Ukrainian army stationed in Crimea sided with Russia, the remaining 13%, in fact, took a neutral position and refused to fight with the Russian army.
In 2022, not a single unit of the Ukrainian army switched to the Russian side, and not a single unit refused to fight. Moreover, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are engaged in such fierce battles that they forced the Russians to radically change their military strategy. So what is the strength of the army of Ukraine?
The Ukrainian army is an amazing and very strong combination of a Russian soldier, a fascist officer and an American general, in many respects it is really the army of the XXI century, and to a much greater extent than most other armies in the world. [Quite the sight to see Komsomolskaya Pravda extolling the competency of the fascist officer.]
The rank and file are Russian people; the language of the Ukrainian army is Russian. The Russian soldier for centuries is considered one of the strongest in the world. This is a soldier who is ready to risk his life, to give it up for the sake of fulfilling the orders of the commander and the oath.
Read the rest: Link