Authorities Say Vaccine Safer Than Soft Blue Cheeses, Unpasteurised Milk, Liver, Game Meat, Swordifsh, Shark and Vitamin A
That would be the vaccine that has "emergency authorization" and won't complete trials until 2023
Some things governments (in this case the British one) tell pregnant women to avoid:
- mould-ripened soft cheeses with a white coating on the outside
- soft blue cheeses
- any unpasteurised cows’ milk, goats’ milk or sheep’s milk
- any foods made from unpasteurised milk, such as soft goats’ cheese
- liver and liver products
- all types of pâté
- game meats such as goose, partridge or pheasant
- duck, goose or quail eggs, unless cooked thoroughly until the whites and yolks are solid
- raw shellfish
- no more than 4 cups of herbal tea a day
- high-dose multivitamin supplements, or any supplements with vitamin A in them.
Things the governments are not telling pregnant women to avoid, but are encouraging them to have:
Pretty remarkable how a COVID jabs are safer than a raw shellfish.
Except since trials that test that won’t be complete until 2023, and the initial trials didn’t even include pregnant women, how is exactly is it that they really know that? Are they psychic?
Have a raw shellfish and you’re an anti-social person who probably wants her kid to die. Don’t have an untried “vaccine” for a virus with the average age of death at 75 and you don’t get a passport to go to a restaurant. Makes sense.